Hi, I am an M.Com, M.Phil (Mktg) qualified person with about 7+yrs overall experience in teaching Commerce to UG and PG students. I am very keen on pursuing a PhD in Management/Business Administration or Commerce/Accounting specialisations and looking forward for a program with full funding. Country is not a criteria though I am very keen to pursue the same in Canada.
Need some clarifications on the below doubts:
1. Pursuing a PhD in Management or Commerce/Accounting would be beneficial or is there any other specialisation which has greater scope in the future?
2. Which universities in Canada offer PhDs with full funding and how do I go about them?
3. Is GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS mandatory for admission to PhD?
4. Prior publications or research work mandatory for pursuing PhD other than MPhil?
5. Do Learnhub provide any guidance, counselling and help in going ahead with these plans?
6. What would be the cost involved in pursuing these programs if it's not a fully funded program?
7. What are the universities offering PhD in the above areas in Canada, what are the application deadlines, process of application etc?
8. If not Canada, which other countries would be better for furthuring these plans and what are the universities offering these programs, funding details and admission deadlines, processes etc.
Appreciate if these doubts are clarified at the earliest
Start pursuing your educational dream of studying abroad by having the Canada's top universities and colleges come to you! Fill out your information accurately in this form to learn more about the top Canada colleges and universities!